Recipe for Tribal Pupsicles
This chill treat is easy to make at home with just a few ingredients.
• An 80% Gourmet Sausage (you’ll need half a 300g Gourmet sausage in your dog’s favourite flavour.)
• A handful of dog safe fruit or vegetables (Strawberries and blueberries are the perfect summer treat).
• A Lolly Mould (with 6 spaces) and Reusable Lolly Sticks
• Water for freezing.
1) First step is to chop up your Gourmet Sausage into small bite sized pieces.
2) Next slice up your strawberries and put aside a handful of blueberries (or preferred fruity snacks).
3) Fill each ice lolly tray with fruit or yummy sausage pieces.
4) Pour water into each of the lolly moulds.
5) Freeze for 4-5 hours. Remember the waiting is always the hardest part, why not spend this time making a DIY Dog Enrichment Puzzle?
6) Watch your dog enjoy a refreshing summer treat!
The perfect summery snack for your favourite furry friend. Of course, it is only fair that you get your own tasty ice lolly too…
If you are after more summer advice, remember to check out our blog on Keeping Dogs Cool.
Let us know what fun iced treats you have made for your dogs over on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.