EASY HOMEMADE VALENTINES DOG TREATS
Published date: 07 February 2023
It is the season of love. The time to show those you adore, just how much they mean to you. Of course, for everyone here at Tribal we certainly love our dogs the most.
So, in the spirit of making your furry friends feel loved we have an easy homemade valentines treat recipe:
Recipe for Tribal Peanut Butter Banana Pupcakes
First, it’s time to gather up the ingredients:
4 tbsp pet safe peanut butter
½ tsp baking powder
1 80% Gourmet Sausage (you’ll need around 1/3 of a 300g sausage for the recipe, any flavour that gets your pooches tastebuds going)
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 pack of Tribal Rewards
1) First step is to preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2) Mash up your banana and mix it with your Peanut Butter and egg.
3) Add the baking powder and mix mix mix until it is smooth.
4) Scoop into cases and cook for 8-10 minutes.
5) While waiting for the pupcakes to cook, mix up the cream cheese and your Gourmet Sausage. Try to get the mixture as smooth as possible. This will be the tasty ‘frosting’ for your cakes. Maybe if they have been good your pup can lick the spoon…
6) This is the hardest part for your dog. Be patient and allow the pupcakes to cool.
7) Once cooled generously spread the frosting on your cakes and top with a few Rewards.
Finally, your dog you can tuck into a truly delicious homemade treat made with love.
Let us know much your furry friends loved their pupcakes and send us fun ideas for new recipes over on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
For more ideas on feeding and advice for your dog, check out our other blogs.